Name Origin Edit
Draculaman is named after the titular vampire from Bram Stoker's Dracula, as well as following the "Man" name scheme of Fortuneteller Baba's fighters.
Draculaman's first (and last) appearance is in book number 9, where Goku and his friends try to find out where one of the last Dragon Balls is. Goku can't see the last ball on the radar, though Bulma can't find anything wrong with it. Master Roshi suggest they can go to Fortuneteller Baba (his sister), who is a witch, so she can predict where the Dragon Ball is. They found out they must defeat the 5 fighters, and Fangs the Vampire is the first one. Krillin challenges Fangs the Vampire with a smile on his face, but the enemy turns into a bat, surprises Krillin, and sucks out almost all blood he has. This makes Krillin a good victim, as Fangs the Vampire kicks him out of the arena, and Krillin loses. Later, Fangs the Vampire is defeated by Puar and Upa.
- One member of the Battle Ball Team As seen in the Dragon Ball Z episode Piccolo's Folly has a face,and hair style that bears resemblance to Fangs
- Fangs has a few things in common with Lucifer such as spikey hair, blue skin, pointed ears, and fangs. It's never explored upon if they're the same species, however.
Voice actors Edit
- Japanese Dub: Koji Totani
- FUNimation Dub: Robert McCollum
- Latin American Dub: Ernesto Lezama