Fasha (セリパ, Selypa; English "Seripa") is the only female member of Bardock's crew.Fasha is introduced when she, along with her teammates, Bardock, Tora, Borgos, and Shugesh attack Planet Kanassa. After Bardock is injured by the last surviving Kanassan, Fasha and others decide to return him back to their homeworld Planet Vegeta so that he could be healed.
The group leaves Bardock on Vegeta to recover, and set off to destroy the inhabitants on Planet Meat as their next assignment. They are able to easily destroy all of Meat's natives, but before they can celebrate the moment, they are ambushed, and Fasha is killed by Dodoria's Elite.
Her name is a play on the name of the vegetable "parsley".
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of an energy wave.
- Full-Power Spirit Cannon: A full-powered pink blast of ki from one hand. Bardock is also seen with a original variation of this move.
- Bukujutsu: The power to levitate and fly.
- Acrobatic: Fasha has been shown flexible and acrobatic, doing several back flips and cart-wheels in combat.
- Energy Ballet: A shower of pink energy blasts that targets on her foe.
- Full Power Energy Wave: Charged similar to the Kamehameha it's a full-powered pink wave of energy wave inflicts more damage than an ordinary beam attack, such as the Blast 2 Energy Wave.
- Great Ape: Since she has a tail, Fasha can transform into a Great Ape. She used this ability while on Planet Kanassa and in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Chou Makouhou Barrage: A mouth-based variation of Continuous Energy Bullet.
- Rush Attacks: Her ultimate blast in the Budokai Tenkaichi series can be used as rush attacks even while in her Great Ape form, which is suprising, as other giants only use pure energy-based Ultimate Blasts.
- Fasha is one of the only female pure-blooded Saiyans to appear in the anime as a supporting character, as none have appeared in the manga. Although a brief story scene that Goku is told by King Kai does briefly show several full-blooded male Saiyans and a full-blooded female Saiyan (with a knife in her mouth), all dressed in primitive clothing. Also, in Frieza's Flashback of King Vegeta's revolt, one of his elite guards was female.
- Fasha bears a strong resemblance to Videl after her haircut in the Buu saga and Gohan in the Namek Saga, as well as Pan in the post-Kid Buu Saga.